We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Topic
Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

I've read a lot about the one at Imperial Palace and plan to go there on my next trip

But I just saw a groupon deal for the one at M Resort. Is it the same thing? Just a good? bad? Worse?

Also where the heck is M Resort? I'm about to buy the Groupon because its super cheap but wanted to check with the experts first

Thanks!

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,843 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

M is about 10 miles south of Mandalay Bay. I've only beed to HHAGG at M, and it was fine. Haven't been to the one in IP. If you don't have a car, you probablly don't want to make the trip to M just to use the Groupon. Check restaurant.com for HHAGG coupons at IP.

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

I'd pick the buffet at M before I ate at the HHAGG. But that's just me. And I seldom eat at buffets. I def wouldn't spend the $ on a taxi just to eat at HHAGG.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

I have been to the one you are referring to. We used the restaurant.com certificate there (I believe there is also a $25 dinner certificate for the one at IP). It was very good and the service was great. I can't tell you how it compares to IP, as I haven't been there. The M Resort is very clean and new. If you have a rental car, I would suggest you try it.

Edited: 27 February 2012, 18:59
Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

Thanks everyone. We will have a rental car when we're there. Might try it out.

Breakfast is better than dinner, right?

California
Level Contributor
2,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

Do you have a link for the groupon deal? We usually use a cert. from restaurants.com but those aren't the same value they used to be,

Thanks

Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

Here's the link. Hope I did it right

www.groupon.com/deals/hash-house-a-go-go…

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

I guess I'm in the minority. After hearing about HHAG we tried the one at the M last Wednesday and none of our party thought the food was any good. Big bread, big buns, big burgers, small on taste or quality. First and last time for us!

Shelby Township...
Destination Expert
for Paradise
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

The HHAGG at Imperial is nice enough. We've been there twice for dinner and it was good both times. It really is twisted farm food.

Burbank
Level Contributor
4,519 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

M's HHAGG has a great location overlooking the pool area, so request or wait for a table near the windows. The staff is painfully offbeat, hip and cool. The menu is entertaining in a forced, "look at us!" WiIl-Ferrell-carrying-cymbals kind of way. The portions are wastefully huge. The food? It'll keep you as alive and nourished as any other form of necessary sustenance will, but I won't return for seconds. One performance was enough.

Mineola, New York
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hash House a Go Go --M Resort

Unlike the 4 trips we made to In and Out Burger last week!! To each his own...that's why cars come in different colors!