We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"17" rooms at the Wynn--same low price?

Shelby Township...
Destination Expert
for Paradise
Level Contributor
2,390 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
"17" rooms at the Wynn--same low price?

I ran across a U-Tube from a carla78786 where she videos her "17" room at the Wynn. She says (as of three and a half years ago) that any standard room at the Wynn that ends in "17" is right next door and has an adjoining door with a Tower Salon Suite. Same ceiling height and furnishings as a Salon Suite, but at the regular deluxe room rate. Can anyone confirm that this is stil the case? Thanks.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "17" rooms at the Wynn--same low price?

sort of true. Generally 17 room is only sold with the suite.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,650 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "17" rooms at the Wynn--same low price?

I wouldnt take a chance. I'd do at least a minimum 18 room to stay out of trouble.

3. Re: "17" rooms at the Wynn--same low price?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:17