We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

Florida
Level Contributor
152 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

It's official. Marie and I are having a meet and greet on Friday, April 27 at Spanish Steps, which is the outside bar in front of Ceasar's. Let us know if you can join us and share your Vegas stories, tips, etc. If you've never been to a m&g, it's an opportunity to meet fellow TAers who enjoy Vegas. No agenda of any kind, just an opportunity to enjoy a few drinks and meet some new people. Hope to see you there.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
192 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

Of course, I'll be there........LOL See you then.

Florida
Level Contributor
152 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

Anyone in town at the end of April? We're having a meet and greet on the 27th at 8 PM at Spanish Steps - the outside bar at Caesars. They've got a great Mojito Hut there that serves the best mojitos! Hope to see you there...

New Jersey
Level Contributor
192 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

See you there!!!

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

Most convertibles have a back seat that really hold only small children. I wouldn't get any convertible when traveling with 4 let alone 5.

I've done it in a pinch and it was uncomfortable. We were 2 adults and 3 children. Very, very tight!

Guess that day came and went.

Less exciting, but an SUV with a sunroof may be most utilitarian.

Edited: 13 April 2012, 20:57
Humble
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

Sounds like fun...........My flight arrives around 7pm.......What time

Florida
Level Contributor
152 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

We're meeting at 8. Check in to your hotel and come on down!

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

Aw shoot. I'll be downtown for my dinner res already, but I hope you guys have a nice time!

CT
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

Hope you dont mind a TA forum stalker joining you!!! Also, this will be our third day on our first trip to LV!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
192 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

Kristentheang.......please join us, the more the merrier.

Yourstarla, so sorry I won't get a chance to meet you.........after reading Las Vegas TRs for the past 3 years, and enjoying all of your TRs, I feel like I already know you.

Can't wait, 5 days to go and counting down!

Florida
Level Contributor
152 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Meet and Greet (M&G) Friday, April 27

Can't wait - we leave tomorrow AM for the first portion of our Vegas trip. How can you beat 3 days in Vegas, a trip to MT to welcome a new grandson into the world, followed by 3 more days in Vegas?!!

Marie - I printed a few signs so we can find each other. Now I just have to remember tape.

Yourstarla - I looked at some of your posts and have decided that DH and I definitely need to go downtown one night on this trip. This will be our 10th trip to Vegas, and we have yet to hit Fremont St.

Kristentheang - can't wait to hear your impressions and what you've done on your first trip.