We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

well ive gone and done it!

Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Topic
well ive gone and done it!

today, 12:04

Some of you may have read my dilemma about booking a deal when the SO was out of work. I held off until after I had finished my exams, thankfully she has got a new job:) I had found a great deal for a week in the mirage in September but sadly I had to pass it up.

Now that everything is over I had a look yest and just booked it anyway! Heading to mirage for a week in September 14/9- 21/9. Flying from dublin with one stop in Phily. £918 pp. I really can't wait. I have seen that cee lo green ( not sure of the spelling) has a new show starting in ph, we plan to see that and love. Last time round we planned for too much and were stressing about seeing everything.

The only plans we are making is those two shows and a nice steak dinner some evening that's it! Going to take this one as it comes and spend more time chilling by the (no doubt incredibly busy) pool gambling and eating ourselves to death :)

Hope to have a budget of about $250 a day gambling for the seven days. Plan to try some craps this trip, however I'm mainly a bj player. The most slots I played last time was waiting for the flight home. Hopefully the poker room is kinder to me than ph was, I've never had so many bad beats at the tables as I did last time.

So all in all thanks everyone for their kind advice on my trip todate. I'm thoroughly excited and no doubt il be on here everyday for hints tips and the odd thread about something!

Thanks

Irish

Edmonton Canada
Level Contributor
960 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: well ive gone and done it!

Good for you .Glad your SO got another job,very stressful being out of work!

Have a great time in Vegas !

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: well ive gone and done it!

Yeah!!!!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: well ive gone and done it!

We are also planning less this time, past visits we seem to have been on a permanent timetable so it will be nice to make decisions on what to do on the day.

Glad you have a trip sorted!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
28,809 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: well ive gone and done it!

Good job.

OXFORD UK
Level Contributor
457 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: well ive gone and done it!

Congrats.....All good things come to those who wait!

Mirage is a great hotel and the pool is gorgeous.

Canada
Level Contributor
3,587 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: well ive gone and done it!

That's so exciting!! :)

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: well ive gone and done it!

Cool. Some of my best trips weren't planned just went with the flow. Enjoy

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
989 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: well ive gone and done it!

Awesome ... and here's hoping for good luck on your trip!

Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: well ive gone and done it!

thanks all for the kind words. No doubt a few more interesting things will hit my radar in the coming months but for now im glad that its booked! i can nearly feel the felt lol

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,192 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: well ive gone and done it!

Wahoo! Have a great trip!