We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

Hi,

Can anyone recomend where to get sofa tickets (love seats) for Zumanity any cheaper than $300. I seem to of searched just about everywhere online and can`t seem to find them any cheaper than this???!!

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,141 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

Where is this everywhere you've searched? I've just been on to the Cirque du Soleil website and they are $270 per couple and on New York-New York's they're $275.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

Just been on them and you can`t guarantee the sofas and by the time you add the service fee its almost $300 !

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
224 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

We called their reservations number about 1 hour before the show and got those seats but it was nearly $300

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

We got sofa seats a few years back at a discount same day ticket booth. It was in the middle of the week, but the show is still the show. We didn't pay that much for them.

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

Hope you enjoy the show.

We sat in them and they are a nice niche'. Sadly, for me- out of 13 Cirque shows Zumanity is a distant 13th and last. Could almost call it 20th it was so unbearable.

Many like it and hope you do- nothing sucks more than putting out that kinda money then not having a good time. For me it was just a bad bad show. Not funny- not sexy; a very bad Benny Hill 90 minute skit to me. It like so many Cirque venues is small- so you'll see fine from any seats

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,141 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

Well, Busterson, I'm going to have to take your word for it because I'm not going on again but it seemed to me there was a price grade (the highest) that contained just the sofa seats. I'm not sure how they can let you buy tickets at this grade and not guarantee you the seat. What are they offering instead?

Benny Hill sketch is taking it too far, I think, but I do agree with punkado. It's the least acrobatic Cirque I've seen, which would have been fine if it had made up for it in sexiness, performance, staging, costume, or anything really, which it didn't. I didn't dislike it enough to warn anyone off seeing it but I wouldn't place it above any of the Cirques I've seen.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

Well I`l just have to see for myself. We`ve decided to pay the $300 for the sofa seats as we want to pay upfront now (not going till June!) to leave us more for gambling when we`re there!!

It can`t be that bad as I`ve read lots of positive reviews also on it, but hey, its horses for courses.....thanks in advance for the warning tho if it does suck!:(((

Toronto
Level Contributor
929 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

Me and the GF enjoyed it very much sitting in the sofa seats... you feel like you're right in the action!! The MC even had my GF stand up for a second... and if it's stil lthe same, you get chocolate covered strawberries... Some people just don't read the synopsis before buying tickets... it is marketed as "the other side of Cirque".... it's a show centered around sexuality.

Bolton
Level Contributor
504 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

My husband and I went to see Zumanity last night. We only booked at lunchtime but got central seats 3 rows from the front but it looked a full house.

I last saw Cirque in Florida several years ago and I remember feeling a bit bored with it but the skills were exceptional.

I read the comments on here before going last night so I was a bit worried .

Anyway, we thoroughly enjoyed the show. Yes there was some comedy and audience participation but I thought it was great.

There was still fantastic acrobatics, swimmers and wonderful displays and it's a small theatre so the ability to see up close is brill!!

Bolton
Level Contributor
504 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Zumanity tickets (Sofa seats)

My husband and I went to see Zumanity last night. We only booked at lunchtime but got central seats 3 rows from the front but it looked a full house.

I last saw Cirque in Florida several years ago and I remember feeling a bit bored with it but the skills were exceptional.

I read the comments on here before going last night so I was a bit worried .

Anyway, we thoroughly enjoyed the show. Yes there was some comedy and audience participation but I thought it was great.

There was still fantastic acrobatics, swimmers and wonderful displays and it's a small theatre so the ability to see up close is brill!!