We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Classic Room at Harrah's

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Classic Room at Harrah's

Anyone stay recently in one and if so, was it ok? We've always received an automatic upgrade but noticed when we made our rez over the weekend, we were once again assigned the Classic and just wonder if they are in need of renovation or in poor condition?

N.E. Indiana
Level Contributor
287 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Classic Room at Harrah's

I stayed in Classic rooms in August, 2010 and in October, 2011. Both were fine. Clean, no obvious problems. Not luxurious, but not bad at all.

England
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Classic Room at Harrah's

My room was fine. Very clean, spacious. Definitely not luxury but good for the price.

Fargo, North Dakota
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Classic Room at Harrah's

Just did two weeks ago. Fine room...nothing fancy, but clean and decent. Flat screen...nice bedding. I was on 18th floor carnival tower...no problems. Will stay there again.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
599 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Classic Room at Harrah's

Stayed a few years ago and room was fine -- For my August trip i was comped for the Deluxe room at Harrahs LV. I know at Showboat AC I have been comped an upgraded room than told upon arrival that all that was available was their classic room ... So I'm ready for whatever I get for free ... Deluxe would be nicer -- but I know I will be ok in the classic as well... Nothing fancy -- clean and comfortable.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
433 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Classic Room at Harrah's

How does a Harrah's classic room compare with the avg. room at the IP?

Pentwater, MI
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Classic Room at Harrah's

I actually prefer the classic over the more expensive Deluxe. I find the rooms to be bigger and just fine in all respects. The flat screen is a nice touch in the Deluxe rooms but I seldom turn on the TV in LV and the larger room is more important.

Fargo, North Dakota
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Classic Room at Harrah's

I had classic room...and it had flat screen.

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Classic Room at Harrah's

Thanks all...not worried at all about staying at Harrah's and appreciate the comments :)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
4,412 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Classic Room at Harrah's

Had a classic room in the Carnaval tower in Nov.

It was a nice, clean room with plenty of space and a strip view. The negative was a mini-bar with nothing except water, a disposable film camera and a "romance kit." While the contents made me laugh, I didn't need any of the options. The room had a regular tube TV. The bathroom was OK -- large enough, but just a tub/shower combo with a shower curtain.

Compared to a deluxe room at IP, it was far, far better. Cleaner, larger and with nicer furnishings.

10. Re: Classic Room at Harrah's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2013, 09:26