We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

Near Mickey
Level Contributor
51 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

Hubby and I went to see Rod Stewart at The Colosseum last night. We were in Mez 4 row J Seats 401 & 402. They were way up there next to the last row and had no issues with the view. We were a little concerned as we had mixed reviews on the seats, but for the price of $49/ticket + tax it was affordable. Do no hesitate to book these seats. If you are used to being on the floor and seeing the nose hairs of the entertainers, then you might not want these seats. For those that want to attend a great show, these seats are perfect. I would even suggest the last row so you can stand and dance and not worry about obtructing the view of the people behind you.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter...
6,721 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$494.95
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,104 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Deluxe Grand Canyon All American...
511 reviews
from US$426.99*
US$527.50
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk...
403 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
New York
Level Contributor
499 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

Thanks for the report. I'm looking forward to see Rod Stewart on March 3lst.

I think I am the rear of the second section. First time I saw him was at Madison Square Garden in the last row -- he looked like a toothpick dancing on stage-LOL. I love the Colosseum. No matter where you sit it seems fine.

By the way, how was the show?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
595 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

We missed him in Vegas by a week - gutted. Glad you enjoyed it though!

Near Mickey
Level Contributor
51 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

The show was great!! We saw Elton John a few weeks ago ( at home in Orlando) and Rod put on a much better show. He is very entertaining. Loved it and would even go back to see it again. I don't like repeating shows, but I would for his. The big megatron screen shows up close views. You can take pictures, but no videos. They do watch to make sure you aren't videoing.

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
6,608 posts
409 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

I am glad you enjoyed it. We really wanted to see Rod's show last week, but his first night was the night we left. So it's a show on our future "To Do" list.

East Coast
Level Contributor
297 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

We were at the show and loved it, too. Thinking that seeing the nose hairs would be a plus, we paid extra for the Celtic Package and were in the first row on the left hand side. What a mistake! The cameraman was stationed right in front of us along with an assistant. While he was busy taping the show and audience, we were busy trying to see over his head. As well, many overly enthusiastic women rushed to the stage, including one who clocked me while she was dancing. I am appalled that we paid extra for these "premium" seats and would sit almost anywhere else next time.

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
2,613 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

Yeah! We are seeing Rod Stewart tonight, now I am even more excited. Thanks!!

west london
Level Contributor
680 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

We are in Vegas for the 1st time on May 22nd for 5 nights.Does anyone know if he will be playing anywhere at that time

Cheers

HWL

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

Hoopsman, what I do to look for headliners during my dates is go to Vegas.com and search my dates under "shows" and whoever is going to be playing pops up. I know Rod was just a limited engagement type thing so I doubt he will be.

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

Probably one of the best shows I've seen in Vegas. Glad you enjoyed it too. :)

New York
Level Contributor
499 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rod Stewart was Amazing Last night!!!

We just got back from Vegas and saw Rod Stewart last week. What a show! He sounds as good and had just as much energy as when I first saw him over 35 years ago.