We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

Ohio
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Topic
Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

I will be returning to LV in 3 1/2 weeks (24 sleeps, but who's counting) and I keep reading about Top Dollar Slots. I have passed them but never really took a look or actually played one. Can you explain exactly how they work? Thanks.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,043 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

It's just a 3 reel slot w a bonus on the last reel that you hope to get. It gives you 4 random offers for credits. Of course it only gives you one offer at a time, and you choose to keep it or try again. Love this game, and it comes in many denominations.

Ohio
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

So you can keep rejecting up to 3 times and then you would be stuck with the 4th offer if you haven't previously accepted?

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

yep!

Ohio
Level Contributor
463 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

Thank you. I normally play VP but I would like to expand my horizons and I thought this sounded fun.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

Just a warning. Top Dollar Slots are extremely addictive : ) This was the first slot I play in Vegas about 10 years ago. I still cannot walk by one without being tempted. Very fun. Go to Youtube and search for "Top Dollar Winners".

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

Best I did on a 25c Top Dollar was 120 credits in PH last week, that was on a 2nd offer. I had been burnt too many times the night before holding out and being offered max 15 credits on final offer. Good fun.

Hotlando, Fl
Level Contributor
9,198 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

I played this game in February and it sucked up my money. For all the money I put in it, I got a lousy $10 bonus after the last offer.

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

Have hit the jackpot (1000 credits) @ the 25 cent denomination twice, and have gotten many hits for several hundred dollars on the $1 ones. I think the most was $800+ on a $1 Top Dollar X 2.

Shag Harbour, Canada
Level Contributor
5,290 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

If I had to pick one slot to play the rest of my life, Top Dollar would be it. I tend to do well on it, but have yet to hit the top Prize. My biggest was 600 bucks on a dollar denom.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,869 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Top Dollar - Can anyone please explain???

I love this machine! I think Evoni hit for $20,000 late last year.

Top Prizes on a $5 Double Top Dollar for me were $2,600 and $1,850. And now they have progressive $5 machines. What a blast.