We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

I know the MGM Signature has kitchenettes in their rooms. Does anyone know of any other that come standard in regular rooms? Not just a coffee pot but like a microwave and small fridge. My husband has some friends coming from Austraila with their kids (don't shoot me, i'm just the messenger!!) and would like something like this. Thanks!

Indianapolis
Level Contributor
267 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

I think Vdara does. The two times we have stayed with them we've had the micro and fridge. Check with them ;-)

Nottingham, UK
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

Trump Towers :)

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

Awesome!! Thanks so much! I will definitely pass those suggestions along!! Having 40+ trips under my belt, a kitchenette is never something I look for! LOL!

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
155 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

Also, try and take a look at 'Polo Towers'....They're between Planet Hollywood and MGM, but set back off the strip 1/2 a block. Still, very convenient, and rooms were very comfortable.

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
101 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

Some others to consider, Polo Towers, Mariott Grand Chateau, Elara, HGVC Flamingo, Jockey club. These are timeshares that have a 1 & 2 bedroom units with full kitchens and usually a studio with a kitchenette which isn't usually more then a mini fridge, microwave and sink. There are many others, but these are the closest to the strip.

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
5,001 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

Vdara was awesome we stayed there last week and we loved it. Kitchenette and awesome rooms with power shades in all rooms. We had room 28028 with Bellagio fountain view and itwas great. No smoking king sized bed 2 flat screen tv's and a huge bathroom. We will stay there in the future again!!

Hermitage...
Level Contributor
765 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

The Elara (formerly PH Towers) 1 bedroom suite has a full kitchen (as does the 2 bedroom suite). The room is very modern and we absolutely loved it! Great location too.

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

Thank you all soooo much!! I will pass all these options along to him!! I was at a loss besides the Signature as to what to suggest! Did a google search and didn't come up with much either!

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

I don't think anyone mentioned Cosmopolitan but it has them.

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,412 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rooms with Kitchenettes on strip???

More than a standard room (a condo) // more than a kitchenette (a full kitchen), but the Hilton Grand Vacation Club at the Flamingo was great. For our dates it was so much less expensive than the MGM Signature too plus has a more center strip location.