We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio Promo Codes?

Wollongong, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Bellagio Promo Codes?

Hi there all!

I plan on traveling to Vegas (from Australia) during Janurary 2013 & was wondering if anyone knows of any promotion codes?

Yes I know it's very early but I would love to book while our exchange rate is still decent..

Any tips?

San Fernando...
Level Contributor
917 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio Promo Codes?

Probably too early for 2013 codes at this point, but I may be wrong. Be sure to sign up for MLife and/or Bellagio guestbook to be put on their e-mails lists in the meantime.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
680 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio Promo Codes?

Check out www.smartervegas.com , but as lance1966us said, it might be a bit too early.

Richmond, Virginia
Level Contributor
680 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio Promo Codes?

Hmm- sorry, but it appears that site is down right now.

Halifax
Level Contributor
109 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio Promo Codes?

I believe when you book they will only bill you for the first night unless you book a package including flight. So if your exchange rate is good now you may want to just go to a bank and exchange some money for US dollars or open a US bank account if that's an option for you.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellagio Promo Codes?

Michael, what you should be aware of is that Vegas hotels generally launch promotions 2-3 months ahead of the dates they're good for. That's when they have a feel for what occupancy will be like and what rates they can offer in order to get guests into their rooms. Currently there's no great urgency for them to sell rooms for next January. In fact the opposite is true - right now you want to book the room a lot more than Bellagio wants you to so rates will be accordingly high.

You don't say exactly when your trip is but be aware that the huge CES convention takes place in the second week in January. Hotel rates will be extremely high then with no chance whatsoever of any deals.

Wollongong, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellagio Promo Codes?

Cheers guys..

I'll be staying there from the 11th - 15th of Jaruary..

I've been looking to open a bank account over in the USA but unsure how to do it from Australia.. Not sure if they allow it..

Level Contributor
3,512 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bellagio Promo Codes?

As others have stated, it is way, way to early to book a room for next January (I have a Vegas trip coming up in July that I still do not have anything booked for yet).

If you feel you need to book something now, book directly with the hotel so you can cancel (with refund) and rebook if/when you find a lower price.

Also, Bellaigo usually does not have discount codes like some other Vegas hotels. It may from time to time, but not perpetually like some other hotels.

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bellagio Promo Codes?

If you can, sign up for special emails such as earlyvegas.com or smartervegas.com. I like these sites because it is not third party and books directly with the hotel. See:

http://www.earlyvegas.com/promo_codes.html

Also, sign up to receive Bellagio email promotions:

http://www.bellagio.com/

Time goes by fast, January 2013 will be here before you know it. Happy planning!

9. Re: Bellagio Promo Codes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 22:42