We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to Stratosphere Hotel using WAX or 108 Bus?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
U.S.A.
Level Contributor
140 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport to Stratosphere Hotel using WAX or 108 Bus?

I want to either use WAX or the 108 bus from the airport to the Stratosphere Hotel. Do I also need to transfer to the deuce line to get to my hotel? If so, at what stop do I transfer to the deuce line?

I know about the shuttles & cabs but I'm not going to use them this trip. Thanks for all your help.

Level Contributor
3,510 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to Stratosphere Hotel using WAX or 108 Bus?

The WAX will not go anywhere near the strat. The 108 will do what you need. Get off at the St. Louis/LVB stop and you will be pretty much across the street from the Strat.

www.rtcsouthernnevada.com/transit/route/

rtcsouthernnevada.com/transit/…system_map.cfm

rtcsouthernnevada.com/transit/…29.pdf

SGF, MO
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to Stratosphere Hotel using WAX or 108 Bus?

108 is your best bet. Could take the WAX to the first stop at Tropicana & Koval then take the monorail to the Sahara station and walk the half block or so to the Strat but it will be more expensive and hassle.

3. Re: Airport to Stratosphere Hotel using WAX or 108 Bus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 23:17