We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,908 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

Is $50 plus taxes & fees a good price for Mystere? Should I purchase tickets ahead of time for shows in late May?

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,965 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

Yes, that is an excellent price for Mystere. I believe that is the lowest they go for, so I would book it as soon as you can to get the best seats. It is an awesome show!

Canada
Level Contributor
3,401 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

Yes, it is! Like Rhino said, that's the lowest they go for and you should definitely book asap for the best seats. Have fun and ENJOY the show!!

Hartlepool, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

Hi we would also like to see Mystere, we are staying at TI in June. Can anyone tell me if you get reduced tickets for staying at TI or would these $50 tickets be the cheapest, if so can you tell me where to book them. Thanks in advance

Level Contributor
3,510 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

They generally have a "face" value of @$100. However, many times they have different 50% off (or BOGO) promos. $50 is a good, "normal" discount price.

San Diego
Level Contributor
5,116 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

You wont get them any cheaper than that.

Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

Would you mind sharing where you found that price? IIRC Summer of Cirque tickets start at around $55 so that is an even better deal. I saw the show 2 years ago and would love to see it again.

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

I would say the common 'discount' Mystere ticket is $60.

A $50 price is absolutely one you want to grab. AND, if you are getting any say in where you sit- concern yourself with as close to the middle as possible. It's a small venue, while I prefer front row for my shows- you can sit much further back and still see just fine. It's a great show- and if you try to compare the $$ to the other big 3, love, O, KA, you'll see you're getting in for half, or even 1/3 what you would some others. TAKE IT!

Canada
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

that is a great price for tickets...also we just got back from Vegas and Mystere was one of the many shows we saw it was fabulous!!! Also try and see O it was sold out when I was there :( so we saw La Reve it was amazing have fun.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,908 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

These seats will be approx 12 seats from the side of the theatre, in section 201. Section 203 centre higher rows is $60/seat.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
57 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is $50 a good price for Mystere tickets?

Pooley,

The last two times that I have stayed at TI, I have gotten 2-for-1 tix to Mystere. So I think you'll be better off waiting until you get there :)