We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport to the Ravella in Henderson?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Walnut Creek, CA
Level Contributor
347 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Airport to the Ravella in Henderson?

Hi - my 82 y/o parents are arriving in Las Vegas tomorrow at 1:35 and need to get to the Ravella. I called the hotel and the shuttle leaves every three hours, starting at 10:30 am. This means they will miss the 1:30 pm shuttle after getting their luggage etc. They will not want to wait two hours for the next shuttle.

I need info on how to get them to the Ravella without (hopefully) paying a $75 cab fair. Any insight out there would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! I want to get this arranged for them before they fly out....

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
5,871 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport to the Ravella in Henderson?

According to Google maps its 20.1 miles. With the drop fee and the airport fee, it would be about $58 +/- for the fare on the meter. With the tip, not quite $75, but close.

Rental car would be cheaper. Do they drive?

Limo might be about the same, since it would probably fit within the one hour time you have to book for a limo.

Walnut Creek, CA
Level Contributor
347 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport to the Ravella in Henderson?

Thank you. The concierge at the Ravella told me it was $75 - don't know if that was a guess or not. They do drive, but at their age and I am not encouraging that option. Once at the Ravella they will likely stay there for the duration of the trip and won't need a car. They can take the shuttle back to the airport from the hotel when they depart on Saturday.

3. Re: Airport to the Ravella in Henderson?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 13:15