We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best seating choice for Le Reve

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
92 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Best seating choice for Le Reve

Hey y'all...planning on going to see Le Reve in May and thought I would ask about seating before booking. I haven't been in the theatre and I am unsure as to whether one area is better than another. Any advice is appreciated!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,565 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,032 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best seating choice for Le Reve

Smallish theater in the round. No bad seats. Some like to sit closer and see the performers expressions. I like it better farther back where I can take in the whole spectacle.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
220 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best seating choice for Le Reve

The theater is on the small side and in the round as Zeke said. Even the VIP seats are in the back rows. If you sit in the first few rows you will be in the splash zone!There are really no bad seats in the theater. We sat about half way up. The show is amazing! Have a great time.

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best seating choice for Le Reve

I've seen it from the top and I've seen it from the bottom and I liked it both ways. Probably best show I've ever seen.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
92 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best seating choice for Le Reve

AWESOME info, guys!! Thank you sooo much! I will be sure to review...Can't wait to see it!

Burbank
Level Contributor
4,519 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Best seating choice for Le Reve

The first 2 rows are the splash zone and are $20 less than the 3rd row - and little water ever splashes or drips on them. A great deal for excellent up-front seats for one of the city's best shows.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
652 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best seating choice for Le Reve

Only problem down low is having to look up frequently. I agree with mid-arena.

Ontario's Near...
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Best seating choice for Le Reve

We had splash zone seats last year and they were amazing! Not one drop of water at all and you were literally making eye contact with the performers...definitely an amazing show! Also, we bought a coupon on ebay and got a super good deal on tickets....I think around $50 each!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
526 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best seating choice for Le Reve

Sitting in the front where you get wet was really distracting for me. I liked the middle, and even the very last row better. Like everyone is saying, smaller theater, and in the round... all seats are good.

Carlsbad, California
Level Contributor
613 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best seating choice for Le Reve

As everyone stated, no bad seats. We sat just above midlevel and on the end of a row. This was a treat because the performers enter often from where the stairs are throughout the theater. We got to see them right next to us and sometimes they would interact with us with smiles, winks, and at the end they handed me a rose. So if you can get a seat at then end of a row next to the stairs that's a perk.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
989 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best seating choice for Le Reve

We sat in the front row - in the splash zone! It was awesome - the performers come up and sit on the ledge right in front of you during a couple of parts - so cool. There were towels sitting on the chairs when we got there and just put them on our laps. We didn't get hardly wet. The biggest issue I had was keeping the water spots off my glasses ...