We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropicana

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tropicana

My daughter is getting married at the Trop in May is it worth upgrading?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
949 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropicana

Upgrading what?

minnesota
Level Contributor
1,255 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropicana

we had the Paradise Suite. It would be perfect if you want a place for everyone to get together! It has a separate living room, with a solid door between the rooms. We are thinking of getting it again when we renew our vows. The view is Fantastic also!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
26,166 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tropicana

I agree the Paradise Suite is very nice my cousin booked it for his wedding and loved it.

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tropicana

Umm..the hotel room?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
24,657 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tropicana

I thought you meant upgrading the hotel from the Trop to somewhere else. Your question wasnt very clear so I can see why Justin would ask what exactly you are trying to upgrade.

Not knowing what type of room you have reserved its hard to say if its worth upgrading?

Edited: 12 April 2012, 00:35
Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,888 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tropicana

Depends on how much you are spending on the wedding.

The Penthouse Loft Suite is pretty sweet. Try that one.

7. Re: Tropicana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 09:40