We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner recommendations for after Celine concert

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner recommendations for after Celine concert

Currently have reservations at Spago for after a Celine show in June. Not in love with the dinner menu. I think there may be a cafe/bar menu also available? Can anyone confirm? I've been told the location is perfect. Any other recommendations?

Level Contributor
939 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner recommendations for after Celine concert

I have to admit to not being a huge Wolfgang Puck fan...I find Spago and his other restaurants to be a bit over rated.

If you want to eat in the Caesars property, I can highly recommend either Bradley Ogden or Restaurant Guy Savoy:

Not certain when it is opening, but Nobu is opening a boutique hotel within Caesars soon...with a Nobu restaurant location within it. Nobu is always an excellent option if you enjoy Japanese food. I believe it is scheduled to open this Spring to early Summer...so you may be in luck.

Level Contributor
2,261 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner recommendations for after Celine concert

Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill is right across from the showroom as is Old Homestead.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner recommendations for after Celine concert

Joe's Stone Crab is wonderful!! It's out in the Forum shops though but oh so worth the walk! They have steaks and other offerings, not just the stone crab! Their key lime pie is heavenly!

Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,993 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner recommendations for after Celine concert

We have a system now for shows at Caesars and Bellagio. We have a late lunch/early dinner around 4pm somewhere, and then we go to Jean Philipe at Bellagio after the show for dessert. Works for us.

5. Re: Dinner recommendations for after Celine concert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 18:42
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now