We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any cheap Alamo codes for August car rental

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
110 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Any cheap Alamo codes for August car rental

Will need to book a car for our August trip for approx 9 days.

Alamo has always been our go-to car rental in the past due to great promo codes. unfortuanately, I have not come across any and the ones we current get from Alamo Insiders only go as far as the end of this month.

Does anyone have any promo codes that we could use for August car rental?

Level Contributor
3,508 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any cheap Alamo codes for August car rental

I'm checking prices with Alamo for a July trip - still too far out to get anything close to a decent deal. I have not gotten any insider codes that go past May.

The ACG has an Alamo code for $20 off - Contract ID 7015000, coupon code AD7779SDW.

Michigan
Level Contributor
1,839 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any cheap Alamo codes for August car rental

For $35 off weekly - use Alamo coupon code AD2359FDF. Requires 5 day rental, use for rental pickup by 12/31/12. May require a Saturday night keep. Blackouts may apply. No printout required.

SE Mich
Level Contributor
316 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any cheap Alamo codes for August car rental

Go to carrentalsavers.com, all sort of codes are listed there. Also keep checking. I have been looking for August also, and the rates are still really high.

Halifax
Level Contributor
109 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any cheap Alamo codes for August car rental

I used the following to get a Premium for 10 days @ $225 all inclusive but this was a couple of weeks ago. Now the same rental is upwards of $900.

Costco code: 7014627

American Airlines $35 coupon: AD2359FDF

The prices seem to change often, just keep checking every couple of days. I just do a search on Expedia if the base rate is good then you can look at combining code and coupon. Make sure you look at all car classes too, sometimes the Premium or INT SUV are cheaper or almost as cheap as a compact.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
110 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any cheap Alamo codes for August car rental

I just tried and went ahead and booked for 10 days in August with the Costco and AA ($35) code for approx $350 all in. I was only able to book a compact as it was almost a $100 more for a fullsize or premium.

I'm hoping to get it cheaper so I'll keep checking, hoping the rates will drop further.

6. Re: Any cheap Alamo codes for August car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 18:42