We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
710 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

So who has the best burger in Vegas? In or Out Burger or Strip Burger. Looking to try a new burger during an upcoming trip. We tried the Burger Bar last year.

Kitchener Ontario...
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

You really are comparing apples to oranges.

In and Out competes directly with fast food burgers joints and it beats the pants off of them.

Strip Burger is more of a high end burger bar. Doesnt really compare to fast food joints.

Edited: 18 April 2012, 02:23
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,090 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

In n Out is a great fast food burger. Iconic on the west coast.

Stripburger is a better, restaurant style burger.

Burger Bar is better than both, IMO.

Try BLT Burger at Mirage.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
23,854 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

Agree with the above not fair to compare a fast food burger to a non-fast food burger.

In N Out is a very good fast food burger, you can hit the drive thru and for $6.25 get a double double, fries and a drink in just a few minutes. It is what it is, but its not the best burger you will ever eat.

Michigan
Level Contributor
291 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

/Rant on

In and Out is the most overrated burger joint around. Its nothing more then the best fast food burger. Which really isn't that impressive IMO. The allure of In and Out burger is the fact that most of the US doesn't have access to them on a daily basis so they build it up to be something that it isn't.

/Rant off

USA
Level Contributor
939 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

I don't disagree with any of the above posters...and I won't argue what constitutes the best burger or the better burger. And, I agree that Burger Bar is pretty darn incredible (as is Strip Burger and Holsteins and a few more)

Oddly though...when I head back East to the homestead and I am in the mood for a cheeseburger...the one I crave and the one I want is In and Out Burger.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
23,854 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

Well to prove some of the above theories wrong. I do have access to In N Out whenever I want and I still go there a couple of times a month for lunch and

I do think it is the best fast food burger chain. I've yet to find one I like better. I dont count Smash Burger, 5 Guys and a few others because those in my opinion arent quiet fast food both is price and time it takes to order and get your food, I consider them just a step above fast food.

With all of that said yeah probably overrated, lots of things are over rated but still good. The SEC in football is overrated but still Ill call it the best college football conference.

Edited: 18 April 2012, 02:39
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
710 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

Ok, so I'm realizing that I think that I might have tried In N Out while visiting California a few years back. I saw it listed on this forum somewhere and thought I would consider it. So now, it looks like Strip Burger is in the running and In and Out is out! Other recommendations are welcomed, however.

As stated before, we ate at the Burger Bar last year and liked it. Wanted to try a new restaurant this year.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
710 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

My only concern with Strip Burger is that it seems that they only have outside seating. Is this true? We are visiting in June, so it might be rather hot outside.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

In- out burger hands down.

Kitchener Ontario...
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best burger - In and Out or Strip Burger

In and Out is always my First stop in Vegas. Usually dont eat during or before the flight so usually quite hungry when landing. I like the fact it is fast and inexpensive and it is actually really good.

I have done BLT burger at Mirage and they were really good but triple the price of I and O