We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carrot Top opinions

London, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Carrot Top opinions

Would love to go and see Carrot Top at the Luxor, however i c it is an 18, is it therefore veryyyy rude,

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter...
6,719 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$494.95
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,103 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Deluxe Grand Canyon All American...
511 reviews
from US$426.99*
US$527.50
Special Offer
Ultimate Grand Canyon 4-in-1...
948 reviews
from US$669.99*
US$727.00
Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,976 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carrot Top opinions

He gets a little racy at times, but not too over the top. He puts on an awesome show!!!! Just be prepared to laugh your head off!

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carrot Top opinions

I think Carrot Top is one of the cleaner comics - sure there are some sexual references, but he's not rude by any means.

London, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carrot Top opinions

Thanks rhinoman, im goin with my mum so dont want to get all embarassed. lol !

London, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carrot Top opinions

Thanks yourstarla, love ur profile pic btw!

Benbrook, Texas
Level Contributor
2,242 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carrot Top opinions

I would go see him with my parents and not be worried at all. Be ready to laugh and laugh hard. This is one of the best shows I have seen while in Las Vegas.

Community of...
Level Contributor
325 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carrot Top opinions

We just saw him two weeks ago and he was hilarious! Well worth the price! Dirty? A little. Raunchy? Some. Rude? Nope!

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
228 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carrot Top opinions

It's the best show I've ever seen in Vegas, hands down. Agree with the above in that it's clean for the most part, but there is PLENTY of raunchiness! It really depends on the sensibilities of you and your mother...that's such an individual thing. I'd be fine taking my mom, but others wouldn't. No rudeness at all (he's actually quite friendly with the audience), but lots of sexual references. For example, he did this bit with a Shake Weight (google it) where it, um, exploded...released...squirted...umm, yeah.

He's hilarious, but like most good comics, he occasionally ventures into territory that would be considered "off-color" by some :-)

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
225 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carrot Top opinions

The first time we went, the opening act was filthy but ct was only mildly dirty. Great show

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Carrot Top opinions

I found Carrot Top really funny. I like silly humor. I don't mind racy or off-color, but tend to not like raunchy or very rude. I didn't find him to be the latter at all! I would bring my mother to his show in a second and not worry about it.

Williston, North...
Level Contributor
199 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Carrot Top opinions

He is hilarious!! Go see him and have fun!!