We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio question

Jackson, TN
14 posts
Save Topic
Bellagio question

Does the Bellagio have soft drink vending machines and ice machines on each floor? Going in July.

fergie

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,221 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio question

Yes.

county Durham
Level Contributor
243 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio question

We stayed there in August our floor had ice but no vending machines. We got the lift down to the next floor. I think the ice is on every floor but the vending machines every other floor. Have fun

Mands

England
Level Contributor
1,097 posts
264 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio question

I stayed in two different rooms and both floors had ice and vending machines.

San Antonio, Tx
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio question

There's a 24 hour shop directly across the hall from the elevator lobby, so I usually pick up drinks and snacks there instead of the vending machines. I believe you can even get a discount in the shop if you show your MLife card. Since the drinks are refrigerated, I don't bother with the ice machines.

Jackson, TN
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellagio question

Thanks all for the answers

fergie

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellagio question

and there is a walgreens across the street if you want to get a bag of items at a lower price. we end up spending 4x normal cost at the gift shop but there are cheaper options close

7. Re: Bellagio question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 07:16