We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo Question

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Limo Question

Going to Vegas for first time in a couple of weeks and I have decided to do the web special from Presidential limo because they seem to be a favorite on this board. So my question is should I book the stretch limo or the super stretch is the super stretch really worth the extra 40 dollars? There are two of us using the limo. Thanks in advance

Calgary, AB
Level Contributor
2,606 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Limo Question

I'd think the stretch is fine? I'd only get the super stretch if there were more people needing more room. Regular limo is still fun!

ny
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Limo Question

no need for the stretch. You will need some cash for the tip so save it

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
686 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Limo Question

What Diva said!! We get the stretch and it is plenty big enough.

We have always been 'upgraded' to a super stretch for the ride back to the airport even though we pay for the (regular) stretch. Presidential must know how heart broken I am to leave Vegas so they try to make me feel better for that sad ride back.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Limo Question

How much tip is appropriate for the drive from the airport to the hotel?

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Limo Question

Two years ago we used a regular stretch for 5 people and were plenty comfortable. We plan on doing the same thing when we go this August, and think we are using that web special- we love to be able to relax and stretch out after the flight, plus the champagne is a nice touch.

McJourney, I think when we went we tipped $25 (5 people at $5 each). We really weren't sure what was appropriate either.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Limo Question

Thanks dudfam..

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,769 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Limo Question

Another vote for the regular stretch.......Tip....$20-25.00.....Enjoy your trip!

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Limo Question

I agree regular stretch for two people; often you'll end up in a super stretch anyway.

9. Re: Limo Question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 04:15