We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Thai place on a budget

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, Canada
Level Contributor
401 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Good Thai place on a budget

Any good thai places on a budget? Near Monte Carlo would be good.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Thai place on a budget

Lotus of Siam on E Sahara. Nothing on the Strip comes close. Worth the cost of cabs from and to Monte Carlo.

http://www.saipinchutima.com/#/HOME-01-00/

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
100 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Thai place on a budget

You can't beat the thai restaurants in Chinatown when it comes to good, cheap casual dining. Just drive down Spring Mountain Road and you'll find a bunch of Thai restaurants, all authentic. My recommendation is Matinee Thai. Cheap beer, good thai food, and they have karaoke, too.

las vegas
Level Contributor
2,021 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Thai place on a budget

Le Thai if you happen to go downtown. Near the el Cortez. Love the pork jerky.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
401 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Thai place on a budget

We won't be renting a car, so prefer a place on the strip. I wrote down Lotus of Siam though incase we decide to venture off.

Anywhere you can get good pad thai on the strip for under or around $12?

USA
Level Contributor
939 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good Thai place on a budget

If you take the bus to Stratosphere, you could actually walk to Lotus of Siam...and it is the best Thai in North American according to many (and it is very reasonably priced.)

AZ
Level Contributor
3,674 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Thai place on a budget

The Thai place at Ballys is pretty good and not way overpriced. Of course there is Lemongrass at Aria but not sure about pricing.

Brighton
Level Contributor
4,030 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good Thai place on a budget

Sea Thai at Bally's was fantastic when I went twice in Nov and Dec - I love Thai and was very impressed with the food, service and atmosphere. Really good value, too. Pad Thai is $10. Menu here - plus they do great specials. I loved their noodles in a Thai brown sauce:

menuism.com/restaurants/…online-menu

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,473 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good Thai place on a budget

There are only two Thai restaurants on the strip, Sea and Lemongrass. Sea is moderately priced and Lemongrass is not. The only other options for Thai on the strip is the random dish at other Asian restaurants or coffee shops. If neither of these meet your budget, plan on cabbing it offstrip.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,143 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Good Thai place on a budget

Lotus of Siam is good, American style Thai food. It isnt anywhere close to the best Thai food in North America.

South Pacific
Level Contributor
4,267 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Good Thai place on a budget

Lotus is good, but I wouldn't consider it a place to go if you're on a budget. The prices are on the high side compared to most Thai places. The other recommendations you've gotten so far are great as well.