We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

Hi my husband and I are celebrating our 20 wedding anniversary and travelling to LA and Vegas. I looked online to book for the Sunday brunch at the jasmine in the bellagio ( where we are staying) that I hear is great. Online it says it's booked out for the next 8 weeks ??? Is this really true or do they only take a certain amount of online bookings ?

Is there anyway we can get a table for two does anyone know ? The date will be 20 th may.

If that's a no go perhaps there is another recommendation for that Sunday lunch ?

United States
Level Contributor
205 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

Go to the sunday jazz brunch at the WYNN it is the best by far on the strip the food is awesome and the views are as well.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

Contact the conscierge at Bellagio, they can probably get you a reservation for the Jasmine Brunch. Everyone says it is wonderful.

Edmonton, Alberta...
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

I believe you can only make reservations for the Jasmine Fountains brunch over the phone - not online. Not sure if you can use the toll free restaurant reservations number (1-866-259-7111) from outside of North America, but you could call their general number (1-702-693-7111) for info.

4. Re: Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 29 April 2012, 23:22
Edited: 29 April 2012, 23:22
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
840 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

I agree with shopaholic.. call the restaurant.

There's been many a time I've looked online to make reservations to find the restaurant sold out but if I call, the hostess usually accepts my reservation. I think they do this to control flow/influx of people at one time.

HSC

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

Thanks everyone. I will try to call the bellagio. Calling from Sydney so should be fun !

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

Thanks everyone. I will try to call the bellagio. Calling from Sydney so should be fun !

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

So if I can't get in the jazz brunch at Wynn sounds good. Ideas of how to get there from bellagio and how long it would take ? Is it a walk ?? Also would I need to book ?

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
41 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

Just read about le village buffet Sunday champagne brunch in the Paris. Anyone been there ??

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
840 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Jasmine restaurant Sunday brunch :(

Hi miss.....

The jazz brunch at the Wynn is in The Country Club restaurant. It's always good to make reservations. You can walk from the Bellagio to Wynn if you like walking. Probably 30 minutes at a clipped pace. If not it's a taxi cab away.

HSC