We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cortez Room

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
256 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cortez Room

Has anyone eaten there lately? I have read good reviews and am looking for a new steak house to try that is reasonably priced. Have been going to Vegas for 12 years and have never been in Gold Coast.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,476 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cortez Room

It's been awhile since my last trip but I was highly impressed with Cortez Room my last two visits. I have tried both the steak and prime rib and loved them both. You can easily have dinner for under $30/pp there.

Mass
Level Contributor
192 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cortez Room

Cortez Room is one of our favorites. Reasonable prices and excellent service. Great French onion soup !!

Ontario
Level Contributor
557 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cortez Room

We've always enjoyed our meals at The Cortez Room. Very reasonably priced and good food!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,196 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cortez Room

I agree. Very consistant quality. One reminder if you order prime rib; they will bring a mild horseradish sauce. But you can also request fresh ground. I asked my wife if she wanted dinner there tonight but she prefers Ping Pang Pong. Another great option at Gold coast.

5. Re: Cortez Room

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 11:15