We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summer fest 2012?

minnesota
Level Contributor
137 posts
Save Topic
Summer fest 2012?

Hey everyone. I noticed there are no thread about Summer fest for this summer. Is there going to be one?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
651 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Summer fest 2012?

sumfest 2015

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k531973…

yourstarla
Level Contributor
11,241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Summer fest 2012?

We're still recovering from the last one.

NC
Level Contributor
2,498 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Summer fest 2012?

I thought we had SpringFest instead.

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Summer fest 2012?

There is a massive one being planned for the week of August 12th. So far about 75 committed to go. The big event is back at the Voodoo celebrating my settlement and thankful early retirement, with an open bar for attending. I have been working hard on this one to get it all worked out with the Rio staff for some great deals on a block of rooms for those that want to make this party central.

Sadly due to some of the sniping that goes on in this forum over the chattiness I took it to my FB page and created and event page for it. We offended too many people last year and I want to avoid the same this year.

2b
BC, Canada
Level Contributor
3,671 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Summer fest 2012?

Shrek, "like".

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Summer fest 2012?

As one of my planners you better like. I just hope you stop with the emails telling me where I need to send deposits too. Ah but I can not take it with me and have put away enough for the grandkids college so bring it.

Port Charlotte...
Level Contributor
694 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Summer fest 2012?

You know I will be committed!!

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Summer fest 2012?

You are in the mix DL. You know each gathering topped the next. We had Nicesheffielders party, then Tbonz, this one I promise will never be topped.

Topeka, Kansas
Level Contributor
18,510 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Summer fest 2012?

Count us in the group again, because those parties are a blast!!!! :)

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Summer fest 2012?

LL just to be clear it is not really a CET code. You do not have to use a players account, but it is good only for rooms at the Rio during the party week.