We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finally I think I have convinced him!

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,946 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Finally I think I have convinced him!

My husband that is! We went to Vegas last in October 2011 and I told him I was good for a couple of years. Well that is not true any longer. I came up with a reason to go but can not convince him to go until 2013 long long wait! Oh well at least I have something to look forward to.

Anyone else have to wait that long?

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
506 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finally I think I have convinced him!

I have till next Friday and its hard

USA
Level Contributor
939 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finally I think I have convinced him!

I have to wait till Saturday morning at 6:45am...ugh.

Mission, Canada
Level Contributor
1,995 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Finally I think I have convinced him!

Actually no. If my husband doesn't/can't want to go I go solo. He likes the occasional trip I like to go 3 times a year. It works for us!

In the meantime planning is half the fun. Lots of time to get those ever more elusive restaurant.com certificates, decide what show to see, check out what new restaurants are opening, plus the Linq project should be further along too by then. And it gives you lots of time to shop before your trip!

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
4,779 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Finally I think I have convinced him!

I have to wait until October. Last trip was in Feb. That's more than long enough. I didn't get to throw in an April trip this year.

Searcy, Arkansas
Level Contributor
314 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Finally I think I have convinced him!

89 days until my first trip... I can't wait! I've already asked my husband if i can start planning a NYE trip, he just looked at me like I'm crazy and said "we don't even know if we like Vegas yet!" We'll see what his answer is when we're in Vegas and I ask again :)

Clarksville, IN
Level Contributor
2,341 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Finally I think I have convinced him!

I'm dying because I haven't been since last July/August and my next trip isn't until October. I think if I could go every 6 months, that would work for me. One year we were able to go twice, a week in March and a week in September, and it was wonderful!

Hants, uk...
Level Contributor
152 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Finally I think I have convinced him!

We booked ours in June 2011 and are going October 2012, so getting nearer every day! Lol!

8. Re: Finally I think I have convinced him!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 14:16