We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How long do you usually do Vegas?

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,946 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
How long do you usually do Vegas?

I usually have 3 nights. We are thinking of going next year and I am thinking 4 nights this time. I was thining of flying in late on a sunday night and flying back home on a Thursday morning.

bolton uk
Level Contributor
764 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How long do you usually do Vegas?

2weeks

Erie, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
Level Contributor
4,102 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How long do you usually do Vegas?

Two nights. Arrive early and leave late, which gives us three days. Then I've had enough excess of everything for a couple years.

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How long do you usually do Vegas?

3 nights is usually enough for me. 2 days to walk up and down the strip and then 1 day to either go downtown or another off-strip property.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,269 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How long do you usually do Vegas?

Four nights is perfect for us. But, on the second morning, I always wonder why we didn't book a longer stay. By the fourth night, I remember.

Level Contributor
3,512 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How long do you usually do Vegas?

5 nights is ideal. Generally do 6 nights with a late flight in and an early flight out.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,269 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How long do you usually do Vegas?

5 nights, but the first one doesn't really count because I arrive so late from the East Coast that my first night consists of dinner, maybe an hour of gambling and then going right to bed.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,060 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: How long do you usually do Vegas?

I usually go for between 4 and 7 days and can say categorically that every trip has been one day too short.

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,218 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: How long do you usually do Vegas?

We used to stay 3 nights, but several years ago bumped it up to 4. Stayed 5 on one visit (got stranded there from the Spirit strike), and I loved that, but husband was ready to come home.

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
2,737 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: How long do you usually do Vegas?

5 nights

SoCal
Level Contributor
9,510 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: How long do you usually do Vegas?

4 nights, but we are only a one hour flight away so can go more often than those who live farther away.