We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

Lake Mary, Florida
Level Contributor
864 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

Will post as a reply

Lake Mary, Florida
Level Contributor
864 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

Good evening TA’s!

Thought I would share a quick TR-

This trip was to relax and then to finish it off by watching the Pound for Pound King, Floyd Mayweather get his 43rd Victory.

…photobucket.com/albums/p526/get0ffdanutzz/

Vegas- 4/29 to 5/6

Stayed @ Cosmo in a Wrap-Around Terrace Suite with Fountain View, 63rd Floor Facing North, NW and SW, East Tower.

Hotel- This was my 2nd time @ Cosmo in the last 12 months. I’m not sure why they have bad reviews. I absolutely love the hotel. You can’t beat its location/Food Options.

It took me 5 minutes from my room to hit the LVB. My room was clean, housekeeping came every day to make bed and take towels away. The room was gorgeous. More than enough room to hang out. The two full bathrooms made getting ready easy. Obviously, the best part was the wraparound terrace. I spent hours on this balcony. I must have watched the Fountains @ B 100+ times. I cannot imagine spending Vegas in any other hotel. This is the place for me. The view and the Fountain show at night it worth every Penny. Even if you don’t get a Wraparound you can’t go wrong with a Terrace Suite.

If you haven’t stayed here- Please put it on your Bucket List. It’s worth every penny.

Eats- I’m not much of foodie so I apologize. Ate at Holsteins twice. I’m not one to try new foods so I had the same burger twice- It was the Hamburger with Brisket, It was so good. Each time we had the Onion Rings as the App. Best Onion Rings ever.

We also hit the “secret” Pizza joint pretty much every night before we crashed. Their white Pizza was awesome. I’m an Italian from NYC so I know my Italian food/Pizza and this place was on par with back home.

Cosmo Buffet for lunch- I like this place for one reason- The Peanut Butter Gelato. Every time I get it every time I come to Vegas. Love it. The rest of the food was good. Nothing to write an article about, unless it included the PB&J Gelato.

We went to China town a few times and ate some good Asian food- Sorry can’t remember the names. I don’t have the best memory, Hence this sad excuse for a TR.

Nightlife- We did Bottle Service on Sunday night- It was amazing. Bottle lasted all night, plus Sundays was great night. I think they broke the girl to guy Ratio- We also had open bar at Koi @ PH. Fun/Small place with a good vibe. Gallery @ PH- Nothing to write home about and Marquee of course. The newest/hottest place on the strip- Good times there too.

Saturday, Cinco De Mayo- The reason I came. To see Floyd Mayweather get his 43rd victory. I come on this site every now and then, and I always go to his fights. This was the best one yet, great fight plus really good undercard.

I love fight week in Vegas- The Vibe is something you cannot describe. The buzz in the air, running into celebs right and left. Such a good time.

I attached some pictures. Any questions let me know. I will be back June 8th for the Pacman fight.

Searcy, Arkansas
Level Contributor
314 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

Nice TR and pics! What a view! Cosmo and PB&J gelato have been added to my Vegas must-do's. Thanks :)

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
2,737 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

Nice pics, actually read the agreement of Cosmo and no outside alcohol allowed. You must be a rule violator. I am glad you had a great time. I am thinking of getting a room for July 4th, the 1 bedroom terrace with Bellagio view.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

Nice pics! Saw your tweet get retweeted by Cosmo, was wondering if you would come back and tell us about the trip! Sounds like a great time.. There was never doubt that Mayweather would win right?! lol

gnd
Atlanta
Level Contributor
525 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

Nice photos

Florida
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

I am in awe: You got to see the fight. Unbelievable: You stayed in a great room, looks like you won: What were you playing? Where? What were you using the bottle of espresso for:?

Would you elaborate on the fight: Guess, have to wait for HBO on the wkend.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

What a view from the room, I love it! Awesome pics and nice win on the craps table!!!

Lake Mary, Florida
Level Contributor
864 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

Oh here's a cosmo tip- A good one too- If you dont know.

If you have four square- Just do 5 check ins and they give you VIP Pass to Cosmo....Wicket Spoon. Good Perk

Edited: 08 May 2012, 03:50
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
2,237 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

Cosmo #1 for you now? Not Aria?

Lake Mary, Florida
Level Contributor
864 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trip Report- Cosmo/Fight Week with a few pics

Yes- Sorry Im back to Cosmo being #1 this trip did it.. But Aria is close two hahahaha