We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flipz- candy & snacks

East Sussex
Level Contributor
365 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flipz- candy & snacks

Morning all!

2 weeks today and counting! I'm getting very excited that I will get to eat yummy Flipz again soon, particularly Peanut Butter ones!

Bought them at CVS on our last trip- the only place I could find them, but they were SUPER expensive at 'about' $3.99 / bag. Got them much cheaper than this in NY and they were more widely available there.

Does anyone know of anywhere else the definitely sell these (on / near strip) and the cost?

In-fact, can anyone recommend a store that is cheaper all round for candy? And Cheetos..... mmmmmm

Thanks!!

Boston
Level Contributor
24,543 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flipz- candy & snacks

Chocolate covered pretzels, I assume thats what your referring to.

$3.99 is not a lot of Money for a bag.

A grocery store should sell them or look in a CVS or a Walgreens store.

Largo, Florida
Level Contributor
351 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flipz- candy & snacks

I agree $3.99 is a normal price for them. You can get them in grocery stores also.... ...some gas stations will have them too....

East Sussex
Level Contributor
365 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Flipz- candy & snacks

thanks guys!

The Stage Door then maybe?

Any recommendations of fave American Candy Bars to keep me energised (& curb the hangover!!)? I love American Candy, especially Reese PB cups, pieces, PB M&Ms & the Flipz!

Oooooo..... excited! :D

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
1,959 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flipz- candy & snacks

Obviously you are crazy for peanut butter in your candy. Others similar to try: Take 5, Whatchamacallit, 5th Avenue, and Butterfinger. I highly recommend the Take 5! Walgreens and CVS will have your best selection at the best price on the strip. Off the strip, try places like Walmart to get the most candy for your money.

East Sussex
Level Contributor
365 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Flipz- candy & snacks

Haha! Yes greanseahorse, I am slightly obsessed with PB & chocolate! All we can get here in the UK is Reeses cups :(

Just googled Take 5- wow- looks yum! Thanks :D Tried Butterfinger in NY & didn't like these.

I'll stick with the Walgreens & CVS then as not renting a car.

Washington State
Level Contributor
852 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flipz- candy & snacks

Try the snickers peanut butter squared. A LOT of peanut butter in those!

Cheers!

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flipz- candy & snacks

If you like caramel, try a Twix bar. If you like caramel and nuts, try a Snickers.

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
500 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flipz- candy & snacks

My favourite things are PB pretzel flipz and Cheetos!

Can also vouch for Take 5 being really really good. Have you tried peanut butter M&M's ? I stocked up at Vons off the strip last time, but found CVS to be the best stockist for Flipz on the strip.

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
500 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flipz- candy & snacks

Sorry... Can see you already Tried Peanut Butter M&M's.

Peanut butter twix is also good.

East Sussex
Level Contributor
365 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Flipz- candy & snacks

Seriously my mouth is watering now... and it's 08:15am here! Thanks for the recs!

I actually cannot wait to try the Snickers squared & Take 5- staying @ Flamingo so will head straight to Stage Door for jet-lag snacks :D Must remember to get some Laffy Taffy too!

Less than 2 weeks to go!