We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Billboard Music Awards - Best Celebrity Sighting Spots

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
79 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Billboard Music Awards - Best Celebrity Sighting Spots

Probably not going to attend awards themselves, but other than obvious in and around MGM, what would would be other good spots for bumping into celebrities during that weekend? Any locations of before after parties announced? Would be great to catch an impromptu performance from someone while there. Where would be the likely music clubs they might hang out at??

Beachwood NJ
Level Contributor
783 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Billboard Music Awards - Best Celebrity Sighting Spots

I am also interested in knowing such. We arrive on the 20th in the morning and the awards I believe start around 5ish?

Halifax, NS
Level Contributor
188 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Billboard Music Awards - Best Celebrity Sighting Spots

We also arrive on the 20th in the morning and once we get checked into the hotel are planning on heading up to MGM maybe around 3 or 4 to see if there is any sort of red carpet.

If anyone hears anything about this, please post.

Thanks

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
79 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Billboard Music Awards - Best Celebrity Sighting Spots

This ought to be a good celebrity sighting event!

billboard.com/features/battle-of-the-bands-2…

Got my 2 FREE tickets on link. Maybe we can do a quick meetup for a drink if anyone else from board going!

4. Re: Billboard Music Awards - Best Celebrity Sighting Spots

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 02:16