We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Penn & Teller Offers for August....Problems????

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Penn & Teller Offers for August....Problems????

I saw that the Travelzoo deal for 40% off Penn & Teller tickets is good through September. I am trying to book tickets for August 4th, but it is telling me that the offer is not valid or there is some other issue.

Has anyone booked P&T tickets for August or September using this deal? Anyone else having issues?

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Penn & Teller Offers for August....Problems????

Turns out the Rio hadn't updated their system for the new deal, which is why I couldn't book online. Just talked to the box office and booked my tickets for August.

For anyone interested in this deal, you should be able to book online now.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,997 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Penn & Teller Offers for August....Problems????

"WOW! Incredible!!!"

Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Penn & Teller Offers for August....Problems????

I can still only see as far as September 2nd.

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Penn & Teller Offers for August....Problems????

Do you know that they often give away tickets? I see them often offer free tickets if you donate blood to a LV Red Cross blood drive. I think that's cool. You cna't plan a trip around a blood drive but I think it makes them good eggs to give to the Red Cross. :-)

BTW, the TZ price is a great deal!

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
11,961 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Penn & Teller Offers for August....Problems????

Carrot Top recently offered a free ticket to his show for donating blood. Excellent deal if you happen to be there at the right time.

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Penn & Teller Offers for August....Problems????

Hitting my like button for acts that donate! I didn't know Carrot Top was doing it too! :-)

7. Re: Penn & Teller Offers for August....Problems????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 07:16