We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets for top shows

Level Contributor
172 posts
353 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets for top shows

Should I book tickets for Vegas shows online before we go to Vegas or wait till we get there? I don't want to book in advance to find tickets are cheaper when we get there. Can anyone recommend good ticket agent or should we deal direct with venue? We are coming from uk so not sure how things work in USA

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,590 Reviews
from US$399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,066 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
392 Reviews
from US$499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
579 Reviews
from US$369.99*
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets for top shows

Top shows? If you have your heart set on seeing one of them, then certainly book in advance of your visit. If you don't have anything in particular in mind, then sure take a chance with what's available day of at the kiosks.

smartervegas.com travelzoo.com bestofvegas.com broadwaybox.com are a few websites where discounts can be found.

http://www.tix4tonight.com/ click on 'sneak peek' to see today's offerings to have an idea of what 'may' be available if you wait.

Level Contributor
1,110 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets for top shows

It depends on how much you want to see a show.

For big headliners, Celine, Elton etc i would book here as tickets can sell out quickly. Cirque shows are hit and miss some can sell out so again if you really want to see a show i would book it, for Cirque you may get discounts vis Tixs4tonite booths or vouchers handed out all over the strip with discounts also.

My advice is if you have your heart set book here as the discounts arent always amazing and worth missing the show due to sell out.

Level Contributor
169 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets for top shows

Weeassie when are you going to be there? Travelzoo.com and others have half price on certain Cirque shows ( well just over half but still cheaper) and also on Phantom, this is over the summer months. I've already booked my Phantom tickets and i'm considering KA next.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
2,850 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets for top shows

I rarely use Tix4Tonite because I don't want to spend my vacation waiting in an hour long line to get the tickets, and then another line to have them issued at the box office. I plan on seeing Carrot Top at the Luxor next month and the best price I could find was through "Goldstar.com" $37.98 + $6.50 each = $88.96 for two tickets. This was by far the best price I could find searching the multitude of websites who sell discount tickets. If you haven't seen Phantom yet, I would strongly recommend that show before the run ends in September. The Travelzoo special looks good for that one, which is located at the Venetian.

Albany NY
Level Contributor
483 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tickets for top shows

If you want tickets for Cirque's O, get them before you go -- the sooner the better. The day we picked ours up, people were trying to buy tickets and they only thing they had were single limited-view seats.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tickets for top shows

Re Beatles Love

Cheaper on the travel zoo site or when I arrive ?

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
289 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tickets for top shows

Always check the prices directly from the venue before buying from a "discount" website. I've been fooled before. The discount website may be better but then again...

Level Contributor
172 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tickets for top shows

Going to be there in June. Looking at phantom for sure and maybe cirque beatles love. I have used travel zoo for hotels before how does it work for shows? do you pick up at venue?

Level Contributor
984 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tickets for top shows

Don't forget to check the cirque website for summer of Cirque discounts. Many of their shows such as Love can be had for $55. For Love, the cheaper seats are usually the preferred seats!

We are going to wait until we get there to see what night we want to go to a show and then we will just use our smart phone to see what deals we can find....but we have gone frequently and don't really care what show we see.

10. Re: Tickets for top shows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 00:41