We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Music at bellagio pool? Freemont street live music?

kingston Ont
Level Contributor
213 posts
Save Topic
Music at bellagio pool? Freemont street live music?

I know bellagio isn't a party pool but do they have music at all? And I want to spend a night on freemont street,do they have live music on week nights or just week ends?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
4,999 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Music at bellagio pool? Freemont street live music?

Yes there's music at the pool area at Bellagio. It's at what I'd call a comfortable volume and won't affect your enjoyment if you don't like it too loud.

I've certainly seen live music on Fremont (one "e") Street midweek. But I'm not certain if it's guaranteed to be there every night. The Downtown experts will know for sure or check out vegasexperience.com for more details.

Largo, Florida, USA
Level Contributor
182 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Music at bellagio pool? Freemont street live music?

Yes there is music every night on Freemont Street. All up and down Freemont Street. Down at the end in front of Golden Gate they have a band that plays pop. Then in front of the GN theres a band that plays whatever theme (70's, 80's, etc.) it is that year. Last year when we were there it was the 80's. There is Carl the Sax player that plays every night starting at 9:00. He is awesome. There is also a band that usually plays rock next to Fritzgeralds (which is now called the D)

Level Contributor
3,516 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Music at bellagio pool? Freemont street live music?

There are three different stage areas on Fremont street. I have been on Fremont street in the evening on at least 30 nights over the past few years. I do not ever recall a night where all three stages were empty. Actually, I do not recall ever seeing more than one stage empty all night at any time - those times were in the winter. I am generally in Vegas on the week days. The stage acts during the week are generally cover bands or tribute bands. The "headliners" will be Friday or Saturday nights - see link below for list of headliner dates.

Besides the stages, Carl, the Sax man, will usually be playing as well.

www.pollstar.com/resultsVenue.aspx?ID=36354

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
40,110 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Music at bellagio pool? Freemont street live music?

This website seems to show the entertainment on Fremont only for the current month ( click on a specific date for what is playing in May). I have to say we have stayed on Fremont often and I see many dates where the only music listed besides the Sax Man is the Dancing DJ- a lame production with taped music and one guy dancing and rapping .. and we have been there on some of those nights ( generally during the week at a slow time of year). So I do think there will be nights when the Fremoont stages are pretty dead- I'd check the calendar before deciding on a night to go down

www.vegasexperience.com/#/entertainment/

5. Re: Music at bellagio pool? Freemont street live music?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 04:40