We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio Fountain view

Palm Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bellagio Fountain view

Are there rooms at Caesars with a view of the Bellagio fountains?

buffalo,new york
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio Fountain view

Yes

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio Fountain view

augustuce tower

I believe its even numbered rooms but im usually pretty drunk and ofen forget room number haha..

dont get folled into thinking 24-25th floors are high,thats where they start and you wont see much that low

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio Fountain view

Yes even numbered Augustus Tower rooms will work. Some rooms in the new Octavius Tower may also have a view but I couldn't say for certain.

But be aware that you won't be able to hear the music at any great volume. That diminishes my enjoyment of the fountains considerably.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,580 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio Fountain view

Any one of these rooms, higher floors will work, Augustus Tower on Right.

http://travelphotobase.com/v/USNV/NVV3515.HTM

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellagio Fountain view

its a great view to enjoy while sipping an in room cocktail. I have also had some probs trying to take a decent pic thru the tinted glass on the windows. but just the same its great if you get that view

6. Re: Bellagio Fountain view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 10:16