We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bellagio Breakfast Buffet

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,945 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Bellagio Breakfast Buffet

have you been / is it good?

Watch Hill, Rhode...
Level Contributor
11,258 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bellagio Breakfast Buffet

I think it's good. What do you like to eat at a breakfast buffet?

Davenport, Iowa
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bellagio Breakfast Buffet

Of course it's good. What kind of question is that?

Now, the real question is - are breakfast buffets even worth it? Can better food be had an upscale coffee shop for a comparable price?

If you're into eating a lot for breakfast and you're fixated on variety then I would go for the buffet. Me? I'd take a quality egg dish from a coffee shop over virtually everything in a buffet. The cafe at Bellagio is quite good. You could also go over to The Henry at Cosmo - excellent.

Watch Hill, Rhode...
Level Contributor
11,258 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bellagio Breakfast Buffet

I've eaten breakfast at Cafe Bellagio, which serves many of the exact same foods that are available at the B. breakfast buffet. There is no way the prices are comparable. For $15.95, plus tax, at the buffet you can have any sort of eggs cooked to your specifications, the same brioche french toast, the same coffee, juice, breakfast meats, etc. You will pay more at the Cafe, unless you don't have anything to drink, no juice, no coffee, and just order one of the breakfast entrees off their menu.

Davenport, Iowa
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bellagio Breakfast Buffet

I rarely pay attention to price at coffee shops but point taken. I assumed the buffet price was steeper than $16.

You can get benedicts and fritatas made to order at the B buffet? I didn't know that.

Watch Hill, Rhode...
Level Contributor
11,258 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bellagio Breakfast Buffet

"You can get benedicts and fritatas made to order at the B buffet? I didn't know that."

peck,peck,peck... Looks as if we have a new little friend on the forum this morning...

My bad. No made to order 'frittata', or Eggs Benedict, (that I know of--I do not order those),but you can have a freshly made omelette made with added ingredients of your choosing, and they do offer 'benedicts', however they are in a warming pan.

Davenport, Iowa
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Bellagio Breakfast Buffet

Oh. Well who would want to eat an eggs benedict from a warming pan?

I guess I'd just rather pay like $5 more for a made to order item. The waiting in line thing is a deterrent also. Of course, if there's a line at the coffee shop and not the buffet, I'd probably go for the buffet.

Dover, New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,684 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bellagio Breakfast Buffet

go for the buffet!

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bellagio Breakfast Buffet

We always enjoy the breakfast buffet at the Bellagio. :-)

9. Re: Bellagio Breakfast Buffet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 10:42