We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where should we stay for the pool scene?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Where should we stay for the pool scene?

A few of us are heading down to Vegas for Labor Day Long weekend this year. Any recommendations on where there will be pool parties playing HOUSE music? We've stayed at MGM in the past and are looking for a change of scenery. What's hot these days?

guelph
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where should we stay for the pool scene?

The Hard rock has a pretty wild pool scene. I also liked the cosmo.

Gardendale, Alabama
Destination Expert
for Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,193 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where should we stay for the pool scene?

www.jackcolton.com

The forums and info there should be all you need to make a decision. I've only been to Bare and Tao beach, but enjoyed both.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where should we stay for the pool scene?

I have stayed at MGM, Mandalay, & the Hard Rock I've personally been to Wet Republic, Moorea Beach Club @ Mandalay & Rehab & Relax at the HR. Out of all the 3 hotels, I've really enjoyed MGM & HR's pool scenes. Great djs with awesome house music. Mandalay had too many kids. The Hard Rock is great. Not many kids at all and different pools for different vibes. I've heard the Cosmopolitan has an awesome pool scene. I want to stay there next.

Newmarket, Canada
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where should we stay for the pool scene?

We've been to Wet Republic a couple of times and we enjoyed it. I hear that @ the Hard Rock the Rehab party is insane but there is a lineup at 8Am and it's $75 cover for guys. ??

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,234 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where should we stay for the pool scene?

Mandalay Bay

6. Re: Where should we stay for the pool scene?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 17:40