We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Strip Spas

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
111 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Best Strip Spas

The thread about what to do if you have a late flight out of Vegas got me thinking about my wife and I spending our last day with a day pass to one of the spas.

Which would you recommend? Generally, I think I've narrowed it down to Encore, Mandarin Oriental, ARIA, or Canyon Ranch at Venetian/Palazzo.

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,329 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Strip Spas

Qua at Caesars.

AZ
Level Contributor
309 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Strip Spas

Mandarin oriental and aria are fantastic. I have been to both many times and enjoy the atmosphere and amenities a great deal. MO has areas of the spa w strip views. Aria has amenities that are not found in other spas.

A lot of people on this board recommend qua but personally I do not like it. It tends to be "loud" and the common areas are a bit too "clinical" for my liking.

Whatever you choose - enjoy!

Toronto,Canada
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Strip Spas

hopefully some others respond

looking to book something for my wife

staying at MO so she will probably just book there

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,384 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Strip Spas

Qua at Caesars is the best spa aspecially during M-Thursday specials, they are a great value for strip prices. Encore is very nice. My wife hasnt really found any other spa's on the strip to be on the same level as either. But she has not visited the spa at Mandarin oriental yet.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,351 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Strip Spas

Encore's spa is outstanding. It's my favorite spa anywhere, but I haven't been to the others on your list, so I can't compare them. Mandarin Oriental is the spa I would most like to try next.

Qua is a very nice spa, but I don't think it's as nice as Encore (or Wynn).

calleefoneeya
Level Contributor
3,983 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Strip Spas

Encore, Wynn, Canyon Ranch and Bellagio's are all very very nice. I think Encore's is the most of those, but my best massage treatments have been at Canyon Ranch. I haven't tried M.O.s but I would guess it's got all of them matched if not beat.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
3,107 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Strip Spas

Encore is great but I've never done the couples thing there

Canyon Ranch as 3 different areas that are coed, and a climbing wall.

This summer Qua is offering a couples massage special during the week.

I think you'd be happy with any of them.

Level Contributor
3,516 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Strip Spas

Strip Spas - now thats a good idea. Would the pole be in the water or out of the water? Lap dances would be very interesting as well. ;-)

If you are looking for what is the best spa that is located on the strip, see above responses.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,351 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Strip Spas

>>Encore is great but I've never done the couples thing there<<

Thanks, Traveler771. I missed that the OP might be looking for a spa with co-ed areas. If that's the case, I withdraw my recommendation of Encore. The only co-ed area at Encore is the lounge area in front of the check-in desk (a public area between the spa, salon, and fitness center).

Aria and Canyon Ranch have limited co-ed areas. Qua does not. I'm not sure about MO.

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
111 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Strip Spas

@16gauge - yeah, as soon as I hit "Submit" I regretted the title.

@ Everyone else, thanks, especially on the co-ed issue. Yes, we'll be wanting to spend a few hours lounging around together, so spas with at least limited co-ed pools are definitely preferable.

I gather from this that Canyon Ranch and Aria have co-ed areas, while Qua and Encore do not.

Anyone know whether MO has co-ed areas?