We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wynn or Encore Spa

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,953 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Wynn or Encore Spa

Will be staying at Wynn next week. Which spa is better, Wynn or Encore? I'd be getting a massage.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
3,107 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wynn or Encore Spa

Never used the Wynn, but loved Encore. Be sure to arrive early so you can use the pools, saunas and showers before hand.

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
3,351 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wynn or Encore Spa

I prefer the Encore spa, but both are fantastic, and I think it really comes down to a matter of taste. The services and spa amenities are mostly the same. Each has a steam room, a dry sauna, experience showers, and plunge pools at warm, hot, and cold temperatures. The environments are different, though.

The Encore spa is a lot bigger, and it has a layout that feels spacious. It's bright in a nice way, with natural light from a skylight in the wet area. Its decor is opulent, which you can get a little sense of from the photos on the Wynn's Web site.

The Wynn spa is smaller. The decor is more understated (though still luxurious), and it has a warm and cozy feeling. The lounge area has couches in front of a fireplace. I don't think the photos on the Web site really capture the warm atmosphere very well.

I recommend you choose whichever environment is more your taste for relaxing. Enjoy!

3. Re: Wynn or Encore Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 20:15