We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wynn pool & EDC

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,996 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Wynn pool & EDC

Arrive in Vegas next Sat. Will the Wynn pools be impacted by the EDC crowd? I think I heard that Encore Beach Club will be having guest djs. Is it far enough away so that my relaxation poolside is not impacted?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,569 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,035 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
357 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
buffalo,new york
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wynn pool & EDC

The party will be held at the encore beach club so wynns pools wont be affected however anybody staying at encore will be told to use the wynn pools due to the various beach parties and wynncore will be charging ridiculous prices for pool entries and drinks as they have been looking forward for this week for a long time because they know people will spend massive amounts of money for theses djs and party scenes

Boston
Level Contributor
24,611 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wynn pool & EDC

Main Stage tables, LOL, Only in America

$3k minimum spend (includes 4 Cabana Wristbands)

$5k minimum spend (includes 6 Cabana Wristbands)

$7k minimum spend (includes 8 Cabana Wristbands)

$10k minimum spend (includes 12 Cabana Wristbands)

*Additional Cabana Wristbands can be purchased for $200 per person. Tables can accommodate a group up to 15

electricdaisycarnival.com/LasVegas/tickets_t…

buffalo,new york
Level Contributor
2,030 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wynn pool & EDC

Wow dice wish I had stock in wynncore right now I cannot believe these 20 something clubbers can dish out that much green but hey only in america

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,996 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wynn pool & EDC

Oh jeez! I also have dinner reservations at LAVO Sunday night at 7:30... Im thinking it's early enough not to be impacted?? Really wish I researched better before I chose the weekend to visit!!

Rowlett, Texas
Level Contributor
955 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wynn pool & EDC

Good luck sleeping with club music pumping all night. Doomp ssss dooomp sss doooomp ssss dooomp ssss until 4 am can be heard in nearly every room at wynn. If you have enough to drink you should be able to sleep. Lol.

6. Re: Wynn pool & EDC

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 18:15