We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cabanas at mgm grand

Uk
Level Contributor
177 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
cabanas at mgm grand

Are the cabanas round the pool free to use or do you need to reserve/pay?

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,625 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: cabanas at mgm grand

You reserve and pay for them.

These are educated guesses - I'd say $250-350 on weekdays, $350-500 on weekends and holidays. Somebody with recent experience may know for sure or you could call and ask.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cabanas at mgm grand

Also, the websites should be able to tell you how much they are

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cabanas at mgm grand

You should reserve them to guarantee you have one on the day you want one. There is a fee ($400 for a Tuesday in June) but you also then get a $400 credit for food and beverage while at the pool

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
15,085 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cabanas at mgm grand

I think it's great that they changed from a fee to a F&B minimum. Two summers ago we had one and it was IIRC $250 (midweek) and all the F&B was extra (except for a few bottles of water/soda in the fridge and some bag snacks).

Springfield Oregon
Level Contributor
101 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cabanas at mgm grand

We just reserved one for Sunday jun 24 it was a 600 min F/B and monday 500 FB. Which between 8 people we should easily spend,

Personally, if I don't have a cabana there is no way I can stay out there very long. Just call the cabana host at MGM. They will answers for which specific day. If it was August, I wouldn't dare go without a cabana, EVER!

6. Re: cabanas at mgm grand

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 20:15