We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabanas@Bellagio

Calgary
Level Contributor
23 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Cabanas@Bellagio

Hi,

We have reserved a cabana at the Bellagio for next week. I am wondering...is it worth it? Would you do it again? Are some cabanas better situated than others? Do you still have to tip your cabana host at the end of the day? Do you have a private small pool or do you swim in the larger pool?

Thanks!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,005 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,346 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabanas@Bellagio

We did it two summers ago and thought it was expensive but worth it. We were spending the entire day at the pool and really appreciated the private inside and outside space, comfy loungers, umbrella, misters, plus the high level of service.

In addition to tipping on whatever F&B we ordered, we tipped the cabana attendant at the end of the day.

england
Level Contributor
408 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabanas@Bellagio

do u have a small private pool?can u book when you are there or is it usually fully booked?

am going in sept and its poss an option for a day.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,346 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabanas@Bellagio

I don't think there is a cabana guest-only pool but am not 100% sure.

You call ahead of time (e.g. now for September) and they put you on the waiting list. You'll get a call the morning you requested it for and they'll tell you if you got one.

Reason for this is that the cabanas are "owned" by the marketing dept, so go to high rollers, etc, first, then whatever's left they distribute based on the list of people who requested them.

From the B website:

Bellagio Pool Cabana Terms & Conditions:

All cabanas are on a request only basis.

You will be contacted morning of rental for confirmation if receiving a cabana.

All cabana locations will be confirmed the morning of check-in.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabanas@Bellagio

These are some pictures that I took in Oct. 2010, and the information I gathered from a staff member and while walking around at that time.

…photobucket.com/albums/dd464/Bellagio54/

While you can not reserve the cabanas in advance, you can make a request up to a year in advance. There are 51 cabanas, 48 that are available to rent.

The cabanas are very nice. Each has a flat screen, 4 chaises, a table and 4 chairs, sofa, fridge, wet bar, over head fan....There is an area that has six cabanas that are very private, another area, closer to the pool, has a really beautiful grouping of cabanas.

Here's a link to Bellagio website regarding cabana info, with menus and pricing:

www.bellagio.com/amenities/pool-cabanas.aspx

For someone not wanting the expense of a private cabana, the Cypress loungers may be an option:

www.bellagio.com/amenities/cypress.aspx

You have use of all the pools in the complex. There are no pools dedicated specific to cabana rentals. Some cabanas are just behind a pool, which gives you a feeling that it's more private. The pools and Courtyards are gorgeous! Enjoy!

Edited: 07 June 2012, 19:01
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
526 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabanas@Bellagio

>>I am wondering...is it worth it? Would you do it again?<<

I don't think it's worth it for two people and we would not do it again just for the two of us. If we had at least another couple, then, maybe, but $450 for a Saturday just for the rental is pretty steep.

>>Are some cabanas better situated than others?<<

It depends on what you want. Some will get more sun, others will get more shade. Some are closer to the pools, some are more secluded.

>>Do you still have to tip your cabana host at the end of the day?<<

Of course.

>> Do you have a private small pool or do you swim in the larger pool?<<

Misters, yes. Private pools, no.

Bretton Woods, New...
Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabanas@Bellagio

btr-L8-thn-nvr the album is private and is asking for the album password?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cabanas@Bellagio

okay hold on. I'll open it to the public.

Try it now. :)

Edited: 07 June 2012, 19:38
england
Level Contributor
408 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cabanas@Bellagio

thanks for info guys

i have emailed them already

cheers

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
1,265 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cabanas@Bellagio

We emailed the Bellagio to book a cabana two months before we arrived in May. We did not receive a reply, so asked at the concierge desk and was told we had already had a request in the system.

On the day we had requested the cabana, we were told to go to the pool shop. We headed for the pool at 8am, there was a queue of people waiting for the pool to open. We asked at the pool shop and we were told we would not know if we had been successful until 9am.

So we got ourselves two sunbeds in case we were not successful. We sat there for an hour not knowing if we would have a cabana or not!!

We returned to the pool shop at 9am and we had got a cabana!!!!

It seems about of messing about and I felt like telling them what they could do with their cabanas!!! However we had a great day, there was just two of us.

Our cabana host ordered breakfast to be delivered to our cabana and she sorted out cocktails for us in the afternoon.

We had a fantastic time, loved the mister to cool us down in the afternoon. We would like to have a cabana again at the Bellagio....if they allow us and no whales fly in and take them all!! It cost $300, midweek.

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
183 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cabanas@Bellagio

I stay at the Bellagio twice a year - in April and October and have been for 10 years. Years ago, the cabanas were all taken. These days, I would say they are 25% full. Times have changed. There is now a Cypress pool that you may like. They took one of the pools and roped it off and charge for the comfortable loungers and service.It's higher on the weekends, I believe. Check the link above in btr's post.