We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Information overload ???

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
200 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Information overload ???

Well, with 48hrs to go I suddenly feel quite anxious about it all. I have read up on Vegas nearly every day for the last 2 months and now I am nearing the day we are finally going I am feeling quite anxious (or is this over excitement?! I remember how the kids must feel at Christmas now!!)

Anyone else get last minute nerves?

Nottingham, UK
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Information overload ???

You will LOVE Vegas, in 9 days it will be my 8th trip :) I always feel excited to the point of madness LOL. Enjoy your trip I look forward to your Trip Report once your back :)

London
Level Contributor
113 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Information overload ???

I'm not goint till August and I can't contain my excitement....have a wicked time enjoy the sun!

England
Level Contributor
1,056 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Information overload ???

No last minute nerves. I think I had that about a month ago for some reason!

Now just stressed that I haven't got everything done that I need to do! If you get nervous about anything come and talk to me on the plane Busterton. You'll be fine and will love it when you're there.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Information overload ???

We have a plan when we go to Vegas. No plan. Except for the plane out. Takes the stress and nervousness out of the picture. Just plan on having a great time

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Information overload ???

Nerves? Why? Perhaps if you're a nervous flyer but what other reason could there be to get stressed over a vacation? It's not like you're heading into a war zone.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

Have a great trip!

East Sussex
Level Contributor
185 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Information overload ???

Flying on Monday.....got that same feeling, am I organised have I got every thing. On top of organising my 40th birthday party here tomorrow night.. I must be mad!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
540 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Information overload ???

Information overload? Wait until you get there.

Sensory overload !!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Information overload ???

This is obviously your first trip to Vegas , so you are going to feel very excited about going. However, don't feel anxious or nervous! Just feel happy that you will be going to a very fun place to spend your vacation. Have a great trip!

Texas
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Information overload ???

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

And of course after you step off the plane and hear the sound of those slots at McCarren you can remember the words of Winston Churchill, "This may not be the beginning of the end - but it is the end of the beginning." (Couldn't resist after Blagger's FDR quote:)

Busterson - you summed it up quite well yourself comparing how a kid feels at Christmas. Not too many things re-capture that feeling for adults. But Las Vegas does! Have a great time!

Edited: 08 June 2012, 13:22
Jersey UK
Level Contributor
2,565 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Information overload ???

Have a BALL...

Mims