We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kineton, United...
Level Contributor
183 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic

Any reviews on Zumanity at The New York New York Hotel?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,590 Reviews
from US$399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,065 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
391 Reviews
from US$499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
578 Reviews
from US$369.99*
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Zumanity

It wouldn't be my first choice out of the Vegas CdS shows.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zumanity

We saw it, and it's certainly not my favorite of the cirque shows. It's probably my least favorite. The acts just aren't as breath taking. The MC is a drag queen. He's so pretty you wouldn't even know it wasn't just a big ole gal unless you knew before hand. There are lots of "sexy" comments or comments that are meant to be sexy. I guess it seemed like they tried a little to hard to be a little shocking. It wasn't particularly offensive, although it might be to some, it was just a little on the dull side to me. I'd go to Love instead. Have fun!

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
60 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Zumanity

A waste of money

Level Contributor
440 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zumanity

Loved it! Great fun!

Louisville, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1,640 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zumanity

Great show, and highly underrated. The old version took itself more seriously, but these days it makes fun of sexuality rather than trying to be sexual. The acrobatics are similar to other variety shows, but because they are not wearing much in the way of costumes, you can really appreciate the muscular control the performers have to contort and dance. You will have a great time if you understand what the show is about and go in the right frame of mind. The only other comparable show on the strip would be Absinthe, not other CDS show.

Edited: 10 June 2012, 21:52
Level Contributor
540 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zumanity

Least favorite Cirque show! Did not enjoy at all.

Level Contributor
2,385 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Zumanity

its a show people love or hate obviously. we loved it. it definitly is more fun for people open to more backgrounds and edgy humor. its more comparable to Absinthe than any other Cirque show as its so different

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
6,351 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Zumanity

As a cirque show, its about the least of them all. Maybe Viva Elvis gives it a run for last place. As a b@@bio show its way more expensive than average. And less titillating. If you want Cirque, there are better choices. I you want sex, there are better and cheaper ones. This isn't a bad show, it just tries to skirt between boundaries and ends up being so-so.

9. Re: Zumanity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 02:40
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question