We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cananas at Ti?

England
Level Contributor
158 posts
Save Topic
Cananas at Ti?

DW would like to hire a cabana at Ti for the Day or maybe 1/2 day, has any one any experiance of this? Any recomendations?

Any problems booking 1/2 day in early september, are cabanas usually available?

Thanks

Matt

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
2,717 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cananas at Ti?

TI's website answers most of your questions: treasureisland.com/amenities/pool_and_cabana… Last I was at the TI pool, I didn't notice all that many cabanas, maybe a dozen or two., but I was also not looking at them.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,452 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cananas at Ti?

Here's why the last poster didn't see the cabanas:

oyster.com/las-vegas/… (sorry, that photo from Oyster.com is all I think of when I read "pool at TI". I truly hope it's not always like that)

;-)

As long as the day in September that your wife wants to rent one isn't Labor Day weekend, there should be one available. Of course best thing to do is call (and book early to be safe).

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
5,015 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cananas at Ti?

At first I thought, "what the heck is a canana?" lol

Ithaca, New York
Level Contributor
2,717 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cananas at Ti?

LOL Mailgirl, I saw that picture when I was looking things up for a previous trip. Too funny.

I was at TI in October, and the pool wasn't very busy. I got some sun on the pool deck and enjoyed the hot tub with some folks I met there. It was a good time.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,452 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cananas at Ti?

Yeah, Jhulsla, I prefer my Vegas pool time to be in April or September when the pool crowds usually look nothing like that photo. TI does have a small pool, though. (Vegas-wise, not backyard pool-wise.)

Connecticut
Level Contributor
11,278 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cananas at Ti?

Mailgirl, When I stayed at TI at the end of April the pool looked much like it did in the oyster link, perhaps worse. What is it that diva calls it? As$ Soup? ;)

7. Re: Cananas at Ti?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 01:16