We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock easy to find?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
British Columbia...
Level Contributor
807 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock easy to find?

Hi. First timer to Vegas and we are staying at the mirage and don`t know our way around. Is the hard rock hard to find?

South Carolina
Level Contributor
3,107 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock easy to find?

http://vegastodayandtomorrow.com/condomap.htm

this link will show you all the major hotels in the strip area - the Hard Rock is located on the corner of Paradise and Harmon

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
7,954 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hard Rock easy to find?

It is a long walk from the Mirage especially if the weather is hot. We walked it from the strip and I felt like I was going to die by the time we got there. Would suggest a cab if you have'nt got a rental.

Edinburgh, Scotland
Level Contributor
688 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hard Rock easy to find?

Hard Rock had a shuttle in October. We got it along to the Hard Rock. Going back it went to Caesars Palace, and other places but I couldn't tell you where now. I swear the shuttle appeared just like a mirage, it was a miracle. If you start walking along the road to the Hard Rock keep looking behind you in case the bus comes up. The driver stopped on the road to let us on.

East Coast
Level Contributor
711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hard Rock easy to find?

IMHO ~ you're on vacation, skip the walk... i mean don't walk. jump in a cab or limo, short ride, you're there... no hassles. folks may disagree, but, that's one seedy walk, late-night, early-morning.

Hard Rock is awesome. Have fun. Catch a cab. No worries.

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,166 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hard Rock easy to find?

See http://www.lasvegas.com/resorts/hardrock/ . There's info on there about the free shuttles--VERY easy and reliable.

We walked from CP to HR one year--what a hike! Took the shuttle back.

Upstate, New York
Level Contributor
532 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hard Rock easy to find?

I understand that there is a free shuttle that goes from Hard Rock to Stardust to Polo Towers,Forum Shops and Fashion Show Mall ...leaves on the Hour 10am---7pm...They are very distinctive purple mini-buses. That having been said....does anyone know more specifically where this bus actually stops/picks-up at these different places. Specifically where would one wait for it at the Forum Shops????

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
10,237 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hard Rock easy to find?

Hard Rock hard to find....

Nope.

Just follow any girl under the age of 25 who has already had, ahem, "enhancement" work done,

or, that scent of excess testosterone wafting on the evening air,

and they will lead you straight there.

Fitchburg...
Level Contributor
653 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hard Rock easy to find?

DOnt forget that the "Cafe" is separate from the "Hotel". This kind of confused us at first. Its in the same parking lot, but in the corner, and if your coming down the main road, the big guitar sign is sideways and not so easily seen.....we almost missed it as we pulled into the Hardrock hotel parking lot and then went into the hotel looking for the cafe.....

syracuse NY
Level Contributor
1,397 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hard Rock easy to find?

Ditto on the cab to the Hard Rock from the Mirage. Hit the center bar late nite. Many of the dancers from Club Paradise across the street stop by after work to unwind. Not to be missed...