We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4th of July in Vegas

Millersville...
Level Contributor
31 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
4th of July in Vegas

Does anyone know if they have a fireworks display or anything special for the 4th of July on the Strip anywhere? Not sure where to find out what could be going on, but thought this would be a great place to ask!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
310 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4th of July in Vegas

off strip @ station properties on 4th

caesers on the 7th

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,794 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4th of July in Vegas

Although it is off-Strip, I don't know when the Strat will have its display.

FSE often has something going on.

The Review-Journal normally has a listing of the activities:

calendar.reviewjournal.com/search…

But I don't know how much actually gets listed there.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 4th of July in Vegas

The Las Vegas Sun (newspaper) usually lists the events by the end of June- keep checking its site. Here is what it listed last year:

lasvegassun.com/news/…

Unlike many big cities, Vegas doesn't really do a WOW Fourth of July- at least not on the strip IMHO. There are more local/residential events.

Lincoln Ne
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: 4th of July in Vegas

I am wondering if Caesars does them again this year, if I would be able to see them while dining on the patio at Lakeside at Wynn?

I am hoping to, would be cool to view while eating a wonderful dinner by the watershow.

Chi Town
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4th of July in Vegas

They do them at 4 places on strip each year. The last two years I was there and the were somewhere around Aria, Caesars, and I don't remember where else. Just regular fireworks, nothing spectacular, but it is kind of spectacular since they are on teh Strip.

6. Re: 4th of July in Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 04:41