We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone want to trade coupons?

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
610 posts
Save Topic
Anyone want to trade coupons?

I'm looking for Orleans, Terrible's, Las Vegas Club and Western matchplays from the ACG.

What are you looking for? I've got lots of ACG and other coupons available. (No Ellis Island though!)

Why not shoot me a message and let's see if we can make a trade. I hate to see good coupons go to waste.

Thanks!

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
610 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone want to trade coupons?

Bump.....anyone?

Level Contributor
3,510 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone want to trade coupons?

You may want to try here as well - there is a category for coupon swap.

Also, FYI, the Western has been closed for 6+ months now.

I am heading back to Vegas in about a month (with my 2nd ACG for the year). I generally give away the coupons (and card) to someone I meet checking in just before I check out. I try to find someone who looks like a Vegas Virgin who can take advantage of the coupons that are only good for initial sign-ups.

www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/index.php…

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
610 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone want to trade coupons?

16guage,

Thanks for the link.

The Western coupons can be used at either Plaza or Las Vegas Club per the ACG website.

Thanks.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
610 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone want to trade coupons?

I only need 1 more Terrible's matchplay and a few more Orleans matchplays to complete my collection.

Anyone interested in trading?

Thanks to all who responded!

Cheers,

Deanna

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
26,483 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone want to trade coupons?

Deanna - check your PMs. (-:

6. Re: Anyone want to trade coupons?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 04:17