We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
28 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

This will be my third trip to Vegas in three years and most likely my last for a little while. I want to see as many shows for as little moolah! Ive already decided on:

Human Nature

FRANK MARINOS DIVAS

And Illusions. Starring Jan Rouven however every trip ive seen a burlesque show.

ive seen Peepshow, absinthe, and zumanity. I wanted to see fantasy but feel that crazy horse might be a better show. I unfortunately only have enough time and money for one more show. HELP!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

Have seen both. Fantasy was WAY better when they had the original cast (the ladies in the ads are no longer actually in the show). It was still entertaining with the "new" troupe.

Crazy Horse was very "artsy". Didn't appeal as much to us ... but I'm sure others prefer that style.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,559 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

Have seen Crazy Horse but not the current version of Fantasy. I fell asleep at Crazy Horse; the girls are pretty, but the show just moves very slowly.

I've heard many good things about Fantasy, and between those two, I'd suggest seeing Fantasy, even though I haven't seen it personally yet...

Pasadena, California
Level Contributor
198 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

I have seen both - Along with all the others. I thought fantasy was the cheesiest thing ever but I liked it. I really liked Crazy Horse. I thought it was very classy.

Have you thought about X Burlesque? I really liked it and you could do the All Stage pass for Human Nature, Divas and X and then add in a coupe of more shows for kicks. Maybe an earlier show or an afternoon one?

Edited: 15 June 2012, 20:53
Pearl City, Hawaii
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

Crazy Horse all the way.

Monterey, California
Level Contributor
388 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

i vote crazy horse although i havent been yet! did see fantasy and both my husband and i enjoyed it. i just think based on reviews, crazy horse would be more my style! :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
28 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

Thanks everybody! I appreciate it! Hmmmm..... decisions!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

Dont forget about Crazy Girls at Rivera. Good show for the dollars and compares to Fantasy. Though I have never seen Crazy Horse.

Boston...
Level Contributor
28 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

Thanks everybody! I appreciate it! Hmmmm..... decisions!

Btw Realist, you said u saw all the others, what was ur opinion of them. These are shows ive wanted to see but haven't had a chance plus they're cheaper.

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

Compared to Zumanity and Peep, Fantasy in lame, boring, and less exciting than a walk down Las Vegas Blvd.

Boston...
Level Contributor
28 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fantasy or Crazy Horse?

I typed in tealie and my kindle changed it to realist sorry for confusion. Lol