We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grand canyon tours

NB, Canada
Level Contributor
238 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
grand canyon tours

Hi All:

More questions.....I am looking at a bus tour to grand canyon. I printed a coupon from Grand Canyon Coaches which advertises buy one get one free (total of $160 for the two). Anybody use these tour company? Does anyone know of other tours to GC and what prices are?

LasVegas.com prices are significantly higher.

We want to go to GCNP-South Rim and also stop along way at Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.

Any advice would help. Are there places along the strip that sell these trips or is best to do via hotel tour desks?

Thanks,

jacksue

NB, Canada
Level Contributor
238 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: grand canyon tours

I've read about renting a car, but this truly is not an option...so anyone have suggestions re; bus tours and prices??

Thanks

Chicago
Level Contributor
339 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: grand canyon tours

We did the Pink Jeep tour to the Hoover Dam last summer. It was really worth going with a tour company, they were extremely knowledgeable! I will definitely be using them again in the near future!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,706 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: grand canyon tours

Read the Top Questions on the right and side of this page.

The coupon is a bonafide discount, through a broker. Quality of the tour will be the risk you take. You have no way of knowing who the actual provider will be.

4. Re: grand canyon tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2013, 20:15