We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Conference in Vegas...which hotel

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
GA
Level Contributor
12 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Conference in Vegas...which hotel

My husband's got a conference at the Wynn in October. Should we stay at the Wynn or at the Encore? The Palazzo and Venetian are booked up so we can't stay at those. We will be staying 5 days.

Thanks

Level Contributor
3,510 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Conference in Vegas...which hotel

Wynn and Encore are connected. You can get to anywhere in each place from anywhere in each place without having to go outside. Either should suit your purpose. Though I have not stayed at either, I understand that the rooms are basically the same, with the Encore rooms being a bit newer,

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,663 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Conference in Vegas...which hotel

Wynn is the obvious answer. Actually the rooms at Wynn and Encore are quite different. Wynn has the standard room with an open floorplan, while Encore has the room partially divided and a TV the swivels between both sections. And Wynn has the newer rooms as they were just renovated last year.

If you want an option at a cheaper price point, TI is right across the street.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,288 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Conference in Vegas...which hotel

Encore sounds like a good option. To save money consider Mirage or TI accross the street.

GA
Level Contributor
12 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Conference in Vegas...which hotel

I found a promotion code for the Wynn and Encore. Hubby liked the look of Encore rooms best so we just booked it. Getting excited!

5. Re: Conference in Vegas...which hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2013, 05:47